Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Almost halfway!!!

19 Weeks Today!!


How big is baby? About 6 inches head to butt (about 10 inches head to toe!!) and about 8.5 oz.

What is baby up to? Their brains are designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that they can hear my voice now.

Maternity clothes? Oh yea.

Stretch marks? Mmmmhmmmm.

Sleep? Has gotten a lot better since wearing wrist braces to help with carpal tunnel. 

Best moment this week? Getting to hear their heartbeats today at the doctor.

Miss anything? Still sushi and Diet Mountain Dew.

Feeling movement yet? Not yet. Hopefully soon.

Food cravings? Fresh fruits and veggies. My sweet tooth is coming in but not too much yet.

Food aversions? BBQ still doesn't sound good. Good news is I can eat Chinese food now!

Started showing? Zach said that this month my belly has seemed to really pop. "It seems like every time you turn around, its gotten bigger." I'm not sure if I should say thanks or slap him.

Gender? We go to the doctor Thursday and will do a gender reveal Friday evening with our immediate families.

Signs of labor? No.

Belly button, in or out? In.

Wedding rings, on or off? My fingers and feet have been a little swollen since we did all of that walking and standing Saturday at the SEC Championship so I can only wear one ring at a time :(

Mood? Better but still have my moments for sure!

Looking forward to...? Finding out the genders with our families Friday evening and spending the week in Alabama for Christmas.