Friday, December 6, 2013

Just one more week...

Yep, just one more week until we find out the genders of our sweet little blessings. We are so excited and can hardly wait!

18 Weeks 3 Days



How big is baby? Babies are about 5 1/2 inches head to rump and weigh almost 7 oz. About the size of 2 bell peppers. I LOVE bell peppers! Geez, they're getting so big!

What is baby up to? Flexing arms and legs. Their blood vessels are visible through their thin skin and ears are in final position. 

Maternity clothes? Definitely. 

Stretch marks? I can literally feel my skin stretching. It itches CONSTANTLY. Stretch marks are coming gradually but I don't mind. 

Sleep? Its gotten easier since I bought some wrist braces for my carpal tunnel. My finger tips still tingle constantly and my wrists are stiff but at least I'm not waking up with severe pain all the way up my arm, into my shoulder and upper back. 

Best moment this week? It has nothing to do with the babies but Auburn won the Iron Bowl. It was crazy and now Zach and I are going to the SEC Championship Game in Atlanta tomorrow. 

Miss anything? Sushi!!!!!! Diet Mountain Dew!!! It just hit me this week how bad I miss my DMD. 

Feeling movement yet? Not yet but I can't wait to feel these little boogers dance.

Food cravings? Raw veggies are still good. My sweet tooth has come in a little in the last week or so. I'm also really thirsty.

Food aversions? BBQ kind of grosses me out. Chinese food had repulsed me but we had Panda Express at the mall the other day and it was so yummy.

Started showing? This question is pointless.

Gender? We go to the doctor Thursday but won't find out until we have a gender reveal get-together Friday night. We are so excited!

Signs of labor? No.

Belly button, in or out? In.

Wedding rings, on or off? On.

Mood? Its gotten a little better. I'm still a pill at times. Right now, all I want to do is sleep all day and night.

Looking forward to...? Finding out the gender with our families. I think it will really seem real then.