Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Feeling {and looking} HUGE!!!!!!

24 weeks 1 Day


How big is baby? Well, since they were both bigger last week at the ultrasound than what the internet says they should be this week, I'm going to leave it at they are obviously growing a lot because my belly is HUGE and I can feel it getting bigger and bigger.

What is baby up to? Moving. A lot. And growing. I swear my belly has grown a foot around in the last week. Maybe even just in the last few days. 

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? Yes.

Sleep? It comes and goes. The last couple of nights I've slept pretty darn good but the few nights before that I didn't sleep but I few hours. We moved our bedroom downstairs to the spare room (its a really weird space. Just kind of a walk through from the kitchen to the laundry room). It stays a lot cooler in this room than it does in our bedroom upstairs so maybe that's what is helping me sleep.

Best moment this week? I think it was Sunday morning I woke up at about 6:30am (dogs were ready to go outside) and the boys were just moving around like crazy. So much that I could easily feel both of them kicking from the outside. I woke Zach up and said "If you want to feel your boys kick, now is the time!" He immediately rolled over and put his hand on my belly and wouldn't you know they both stopped. He got a little impatient and moved his hand and of course they both started right back up. I grabbed his hand and he got to feel them kicking around. It was awesome. It was one of those special moments we got to experience together. 

Miss anything? Sleeping on my back and my stomach, being able to get up and down easily (You should have seen my big butt crawling around in the floor today putting together one of the swings. Not pretty.). There's a lot of things that I wish were easier that used to be but I wouldn't change any of it for the world. These boys are so worth it and are already our world.

Feeling movement yet? Like crazay! Over the weekend and beginning of the week they were moving around like crazy. I sort of wish I had tried to see if I could see them move on the outside but never did. The last coupe of days I have been in full on nesting mode so I've been up and working a lot more than usual so I haven't noticed them moving as much but tonight we had some friends over for dinner and they were moving around pretty good while everyone was here. 

Cravings? Nothing in particular I don't think. Mostly just hungry a lot. I'm eating small meals/snacks about every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. 

Food aversions? Same as it has been, BBQ and Chinese.

Started showing? I feel like I'm popping out a lot more just over the last couple of days.

Gender? BOYS!!!!!

Signs of labor? No.

Belly button, in or out? Still in but its trying so hard to pop out. Kind of grosses me out.

Wedding rings, on or off? Wearing just my engagement ring usually but all off while I'm at home. 

Mood? Moody and VERY impatient. I want things to happen AS. SOON. AS. I say it. I'm working on it.

Looking forward to...? My mom coming up to NJ for this weekend then I'm going home for baby showers next weekend and staying for a week and a half. I'm pretty pumped to say the least.