Friday, January 31, 2014

11 more weeks!!!

26 Weeks 3 Days


Since I'm not at home (in NJ) we had to improvise with the background. Taken in Mom's kitchen instead of in front of our front door. I think it turned out pretty cute.


How big is baby? Babycenter.com says they are each about 1 2/3 lbs (about the size of a scallion) and about 14 inches long. I have a feeling they are a little bigger than that.

What is baby up to? Movin' and a groovin'. They have been waaaay more active this last week or so. Tonight I had my hard rested on my belly and felt a huge kick. It wasn't a quick jab, it was more of a long drag. It sort of freaked me out a little bit. I could sit for hours and watch my belly twitch and move. I love it.

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Stretch marks? Yep.

Sleep? Still not easy. Rolling over is tough. If I roll over onto my back and stop it literally feels like I am going to suffocate and like my insides are being crushed. I usually wake up pretty sore because I guess I subconsciously don't move much in my sleep because it is so hard so whatever side I slept on hurts.

Best moment this week? Baby shower at Zach's church and getting to feel them move around so much. I can't get enough of it.

Miss anything? My husband and pups. I've been at my parents' house in Fultondale since Saturday and I've really missing my little family. I'm thankful this is my last trip. When I get home Wednesday I will be home for good until after the boys are here.

Feeling movement? Constantly. They literally move around all the time.

Cravings? I haven't really been craving any particular foods that I can think of lately but I am ADDICTED to the smell of laundry detergent. It is weird how much I love it. I've always loved the smell of clean laundry but these days I literally go out of my way to walk down the laundry aisle to smell all of the different detergents.

Food aversions? BBQ, Chinese...as usual.

Started showing? Why do I still put this question on here?

Gender? Sweet boys. They are definitely beginning to act like little rambunctious boys. Always active.

Signs of labor? No.

Belly button, in or out? Almost out. Weird.

Wedding rings, on or off? Engagement ring on. Wedding bands off. 

Mood? I get exhausted pretty quickly if I'm out shopping or whatever so my mood goes sour pretty quickly. 45 min is pretty much my max the last few times I've gone shopping.

Looking forward to...? My shower at my church (FBC Pinson) this Sunday. I'm excited to go home Wednesday but I'm dreading the travel part and I'm going to miss everyone. Everyone is going to have to come to us for a while. A long while.